Boarding Opportunities at Rancho Solano
As part of the boarding program at Rancho Solano, your child will be fully immersed in our stimulating educational environment and extracurricular activities, and part of a diverse and vibrant student community.
Boarding students have extended opportunities to utilize Rancho Solano’s specialized programs, state-of-the-art facilities, and cutting-edge technologies.
Please contact Scott Salk, Director of Admissions at email@example.com for assistance.
Our Priority of Safety
The safety of our students is always paramount. Each student residence facility has an experienced adult staff member who lives in-residence and is available to support the social and emotional well-being of the students.
Parents will always be able to reach a member of our staff, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Some of the many benefits of our program include:
- A highly individualized focus on academic and social progress
- The chance to speak, understand, read and write English
- Life-long friendships with students from around the world
- Stimulating education from our best-in-class teachers
- Exciting field trips, travel opportunities, and international experiences
- A comprehensive college guidance counseling program
- Global connection with other students in the Americas, Asia and Europe
- The opportunity to receive an International Baccalaureate (IB) degree
Our international students are also provided with unique off-campus opportunities, such as a trip to New York, which is offered twice a year. It’s our focus on global awareness and cultural sophistication that provides the foundation for exciting field trips, extensive travel opportunities and international experiences.
With the help of a college counseling process that begins as early as Grade 6, our students are actively recruited by, and succeeding at, their top-choice universities, such as Harvard, Princeton, Brown, Pepperdine, UCLA, Arizona State University, and the University of Arizona.
Rancho Solano Preparatory School is an approved Student Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP) School for international students to pursue study in the United States on an F-1 student visa. Applications from international visiting students are considered on a space available basis for Rancho Solano Preparatory School.
All Student Exchange Visitors (F-1 Visa) are required to pay tuition to Rancho Solano Preparatory School. Additional fees are charged by our partner placement agency for host family and student support. Many inquiries about the program are handled through Educatius International.
How To Apply
- Rancho Solano Application (in English)
- Transcripts for current year and the previous two years of schooling
- A copy of the transcripts translated into English
- TOEFL or IELTS
- Head of School and Teacher Recommendations from your current school
- Copy of student’s passport