You will love the community we have built here.
Rancho Solano Preparatory School is a PK-12 international learning community for high achieving students that offers a highly individualized education experience completely unique to Arizona.
We cultivate in our students the ingenuity to thrive in a global society and to be architects of their future.
That is our mission at Rancho Solano Preparatory School, and it is something you will not find anywhere else.
When you graduate from Rancho Solano Preparatory School, you are prepared to thrive at any of the best universities in the world, attending the college that is the best fit for you. Our stimulating educational environment is strengthened through its diverse and vibrant community, specialized academic and enrichment programs, and state-of-the-art facilities and technology.
Our teaching approach is focused on cultivating excellence in core competencies and developing critical thinking, complex problem-solving, and high-order reasoning skills. Our inspiring educators spark student achievement through interactive, discussion-based instructional techniques in small groups and individualized personal learning opportunities.
RSPS focuses on character development and cultivating the values of respect, responsibility, and success. Our vibrant learning community supports both academic and social development to build confident students who are well prepared to take their place as civic-minded leaders. As part of the York Education Family of Schools, Rancho Solano Preparatory School provides students with the opportunity to learn and interact with students from around the world through a variety of academic and social programs and events.
If you would like to take a deeper look into our school by the grade level that applies to you, please choose one of the following:
Since 1954, Rancho Solano’s small class sizes, highly qualified, trained, and passionate teachers, personalized academic curriculum and wide range of course offerings at all levels have helped students develop the character and competitive edge they need to excel in college and beyond.
Our history as a world-class educational institution reflects a proven approach that leads to success.
Below are the milestones we’ve achieved, and as we continue to innovate and grow, we ensure that our students are always a part of our next chapter of success.
- 1954 Rancho Solano Preparatory School founded by the Bayer and Freesmeyer families
- 1954 Inaugural opening at Missouri Campus
- 1979 Union Hills Campus established
- 1991 Greenway Campus established
- 2003 Gilbert Campus created
- 2007 Rancho Solano Private Schools joins the Meritas International Family of Schools
- 2008 Union Hills Campus (PK-8th grade) relocated to Hillcrest Campus
- 2008 The inaugural freshman class joins Rancho Solano Preparatory Upper School at the Hillcrest Campus
- 2009 The freshman and sophomore classes relocate to the Union Hills Campus
- 2010 Rancho Solano Preparatory Upper School is designated an authorized International Baccalaureate (IB) Programme School
- 2012 Rancho Solano Preparatory Upper School graduates first class in May
- 2012 Rancho Solano’s new 6th-12th grade Middle & Upper School Campus opens in August
- 2013 Opening of Upper School Athletic Complex & Student Center
- 2017 RSPS joins York Education Group
Learn More About Our Private School in Arizona
We welcome you to contact us for more information regarding admissions.